Monday, December 6, 2010

A Friendly Diego Hello!

Hello, hello, hello... again!!!  It’s been such a long, longgggg... time since I’ve posted anything on my blog and I’ll have to admit that I’ve missed doing just that SO much.  I have no excuses as to why I’ve been gone for so long other than kids happen, work happens and life happens, but I’m back and I can’t wait to catch up!  
DSC_2758
So... here’s a friendly Diego hello from me to you!  We’re on our way back from a beautifully magical Orlando vacation as I type.  {Gotta  Verizon for that!}  The weather was perfect and the parks were terrific!  I’ve got loads of pictures to upload and edit and lots of stories to tell so... stay tuned.  
In the meantime, I thought I’d share a super neat gadget I stumbled across on Etsy.  It’s a Lens Pet for your camera from Mandee Franee Designs and I want one so... bad!  It’s such a neat concept and one of the cutest picture taking “aides” I’ve ever run across.  I don’t know about ya’ll, but by the time I get a few good shots of the kiddos in, especially my little Peek-A-Boo, I’ve just about lost my voice and I’m physically exhausted!  Maybe the physical part is because I’m out of shape, but you get the picture.  
Owl Lens Pet
Owl
So... I’ve decided that the purchase of a Lens Pet or 2 is a must have!  There are tons of pets, kid friendly objects and holiday figures to choose from...  I think Peek-A-Boo will love my new Lens Pet and the other kiddos will have something way more interesting to look at other than the top of my head, my cheek or my hand... resulting in a happy picture taking experience for all!  

Monster Lens Pet
Monster
Elephant Lens Pet
eLephant

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I love the fabulous colors in her creations! What a perfect post for a cold wintry morning.

Mikayla said...

Oh my gosh! Those lens pets are the cutest thing ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails