Monday, April 5, 2010

The Pioneer Woman Hits the BIG Screen

Not sure if you've heard the news yet, maybe you have... but just in case you haven't I thought I'd share!  Ree Drummond, aka The Pioneer Women just sold the rights to her new book titled Black Heels to Columbia Pictures, and... that means there's a movie in the making.  Who's gonna play Ree you ask... why none other than the super talented Reese Witherspoon!  What a {great} choice! 
20100318-ree-reese 
If you haven't visited The Pioneer Woman's blog, be sure you do!  You'll be glad you did.  It's filled with wonderful stories, photography and homeschooling tips and some pretty awesome recipes.
Happy Monday!  

2 comments:

Tawny said...

What? That is SO cool! I had no idea that she even wrote a book! That woman is SO talented and beautiful! I can't wait to see it!

Jenn said...

It is SO cool!!! I can't wait to see it either! Yipee.... :)
Jenn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails