Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Squirheart You

I Squir-Heart You
This little whale is "squirting" his love around this Valentines Day. :) In my attempt to make a non-traditional Valentines card, I decided to use this little guy with some fun designer paper and a little heart. I think it's neat to use unexpected images like this little whale for special events and/or holidays! He's super {CUTE} and he gets the point across.
I Squir-Heart You
For this pocket style card, I chose to use a combination of designer paper, card stock and ribbon. I stamped my {favorite} circular images on WWCS and cut them out by hand. My punches just weren't doing the job this time. Uggg... The things you have to do! :)
I Squir-Heart You
This is a really fun card to make and I so... wish I had the time to make more! Oh well, off to the mailbox I go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails