Friday, February 5, 2010

Cloudy With A Chance Of Cupcakes...

Cupcake With Cherry On Top
Oh how I love, love, love {Fridays}! They signify the end of the work week for me and the beginning of quality time with my family. :)

We've been trying really hard recently to relax on Friday nights and not cook too much if any! That's funny huh? Friday's are a time to celebrate, not slave away in the kitchen RIGHT?

So... to spice things up a bit and add a little excitement to our {Friday} nights, I like to make something fun and special to snack on. Oh... and most importantly it's usually something sweet!
Cupcake Wave & Cherry
Tonight, I made cupcakes. My kids, myself and my husband {LOVE} cupcakes! Who couldn't {LOVE} a cupcake? They're cutest, moistest little mini cakes around!

I iced these cupcakes with my homemade icing. There's nothing better than homemade icing, it's the {BEST}! :) So... long story short, my moist little mini cakes disappeared as fast as I could ice them and top them with bright red cherries. Hehe... I managed to swipe one and stick it in the fridge for later so I could sneak down and grab it in a hurry! Yum, Yum, Yum...
Cherry Upclose

Looking Down At Cherry
Leave a comment about one of your favorite "sweet" treats on this post if you'd like a copy of my oh so... yummy homemade icing recipe. I'd love to hear about what you and your family enjoy munchin' on together!

Maybe I'll make more little moist mini cakes tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails