Sunday, January 10, 2010

Them Bones... Them Bones...

Well, today was somewhat of a productive "crafting" day for me, I guess... :) I'm in the process of remodeling our bonus room and my craft room and WOW do I have a tone of junk! But... it's all good or GREAT crafting junk. :) I can't wait to get everything back together so I can get back to doing what I love, stampin' and craftin"! Wish me luck!

I took a "little" break from organizing today to help my daughter Hannah make our fur babies some homemade dog bones. What fun that was! Hannah did a great job! They turned out perfect and Ernie and Lana loved them, so I'd say our bones were Taste-A-Licious!

Today we decided to make peanut butter dog bones, mainly because we had all of the ingredients in the pantry. :) That's always important... Hannah is so excited about her cooking experience that she wants to make more tomorrow after school and some "special" bones for Valentines! Stay tuned for those, they're SUPER cute!

So... Ernie and Lana have happy full tummy's tonight! They should sleep very well. The kids had them really performing today so they could earn one of their freshly baked La'Ernie Bones! Hah... :)
Here's Lana, after eating a few of the bones. Note the glazed look of love in her eyes! JK... that's my terrible photography skills as their BEST. :) I'm trying.

Oh, last but not least, here's my not so happy baby girl. :( She wanted to help, but didn't at the same time. Is it nap time? I think SO! Nite, nite baby Ella Hope...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails