Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sit Boy! Sit...


So... my smallest furr baby has something going on with his skin/coat. He can't stop scratching his back! Poor buddy...
This scratching thing is really getting US down. I feel SO... bad for the little guy. I bathed him with some "special" anti-itch shampoo that I got from the vet, but it only seems to help for the moment. I'm really thinking it has something to do with his food? Humm....
I've done a little research on the internet and I ran across a homespun remedy that is suppose to cure the ITCH! Wanna know the secret.... Here it is!
OLIVE OIL

Yep, that's what I said too! Olive Oil, really? The recipe is 1 tablespoon of olive oil 2-3 time per week. You just drizzle it on his food and WA-LA, the itching will be gone! So I decided to give it a try. It's easy enough and who doesn't already have olive oil in their kitchen cabinet?

I really hope it works. I can only imagine how miserable he must feel.

Today was Ernie's first olive oil treatment. He loved it! After he filled his little belly he jumped straight in his favorite sitting spot. To document the day, I decided to take his picture but... after the shot above, he decided that was it! He started shaking and then he ran from the camera! What's that all about? There he goes!

After that photo shoot I think you deserve a treat boy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails