Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Beate's "Be Inspired Challenge"


Well, here's my take on Beate's challenge! This is the first card I've submitted in a challenge of any kind. :-) As you can tell, I'm new to Splitcoast Stampers and to the bloggin' world! So... here I go.

This card was created from Beate's Vera Bradley inspiration. This picture is a little brighter than the one posted on SC. ( I still haven't gotten the picture taking details down either.) Anyway, this challenge was so... much FUN! I think I could do this sort of challenge everyday. :-)

Thanks for looking and have a great night!
Jenn :-)

2 comments:

Christyne said...

Beautiful interpretation of your inspiration!! I just love the felt flowers and can't wait to see more of your work!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you incorporated the felt flowers into your design. Most people just plop them on as an accent. your work is lovely. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails