Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week One Shoot and Edit

Yikes... I'm cutting this one close but I wanted to enter Ashley and Jill's first "Shoot and Edit" so here it is!
DSC_0776
SOOC
The theme is "winter" and my first thought was to post a picture of one of my kiddos playing in the snow but I decided not to since I've already posted a few of them lately.  

So... while I was organizing my laundry room today, I noticed one tiny little rose peekin' at me through the window.  It looked so "wintery" with it's little ice coated, limp, shriveled petals blowing back and forth in the wind that I grabbed my camera, opened the window and took a quick picture of my little "winter".

GoodtoWow25
Be sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful entries...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I really like this SOOC. Will be interested to see how you edit it!

Thanks for joining us and welcome!

Blessings,
Jill

Ashley Sisk said...

It's such a beautiful shot to begin with. I can't wait to see what you've done with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails