Monday, January 3, 2011

Passin' It On...

♥ The Paper Mama

Chelsey from The Paper Mama was so sweet to pass me an award.  Thanks for thinking of me Chelsey!

TrendyBlogAward
So...  I'm passin' it on to 10 awesome bloggers!  Here we go...
If you've already received a Trendy Blog Award from Tara or someone else...  take this one from me as icing on the cake!  Stack em' tall and proud cause you definitely have an awesome blog...  

To pass this award along:

  • Just post about your award on your blog
  • List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs
  • Share with them and leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button – CLICK HERE.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha check my blog too... Great minds think alike! Thanks for the love girl! Xoxo

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

What Ashley said!! I passed this award to you already, too! He he. Thanks for thinking of me, though! So sweet of you :)

Andie Zimmerman said...

I left you an award yesterday. Did you get it by chance? I left a comment in your previous post. You're full of awards! Congrats again!

Andie (The Photog's Blog)

Ashley Sisk said...

Congratulations and thanks for passing it along!

Summer said...

THanks for the love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails