Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Visions of Gumdrops...

I saw a the cutest gumdrop wreath turoial over at The Paper Mama a couple of weeks ago and I just had to give it a try! 

We usually put up a more "traditional" grapvine Christmas Wreath, you know the ones that have colorful balls, rustic artificial greenery and a bow.  Don't get me wrong, I them but I've been wanting to change up to something different and a little more fun and that's exactly what I got thanks to Chelsey!
Half Wreath 2 
The kiddos their new Christmas wreath and SO do I!  They can't stop staring at it...
Bow
Door
gumdrop'would also make an "sweet" Vanlentines Wreath!  Maybe with a heart shaped form!  Just an idea...     

2 comments:

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!! You definitely used a MUCH larger wreath than I did. It turned out so lovely. Are you making a valentines wreath? ;D Hmmm.... What would be a good Valentines wreath... I need to make something... :D

Ashley said...

It came out perfect!! I want one now. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails