Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cotton Candy Man... Caught!

It's Sweet Shot Tuesday & Shutter Love time again and here's my {sweet} shot!  I caught my "little" man Ethan sneakin' well... stuffin' a few extra helpings of oh so yummy cotton candy in his mouth.  Gosh, those eyes of his sure do give him up!  He had already eaten a plenty, but... Ethan doesn't ever seem to hit the full mark!  Those of you who know my "little" man know exactly what I'm talking about.
CottonCandy
Sweet Shot Day 


ShutterLoveTuesdays
  

12 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, that was GREAT!!! He's a cutie too~

Between You and Me said...

over from Sweet Shot Tuesday....love your blog..now a happy new follower!

Heather said...

If those eyes didn't give him away that mouth certainly would:) Very sweet (sticky sweet) shot.

Tawny said...

Haha, I love his face. Like how dare you catch me?! Great choice!

LeAnna said...

Okay, that face is something else! I was always that way with candy, much to my Mother's dismay. Great shot, he sure is a handsome "little" guy. ;)

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

MOMMY in the MIDDLE has had plenty of cotton-candy moments! Hope to have more to catch them on camera!

malia said...

what a colorful happy blog! hi from new friend friday!

CJ {Pink Tea} said...

I saw your blog name on New Friend Friday and was intrigued by the title. Then I was greeted by such loveliness. That is such a sweet picture of your son. Such a fantastic moment to capture and treasure. And I love the simple beauty of your header. I look forward to reading more.

maddie said...

Cute!

New Friday Follower. =)
mommyx3monsters
http://awlikids.blogspot.com

Angela Brian said...

thanks for the follow. i'm following back!
- ang

greensubmarinediydesign.blogspot.com

your blog is soo cute! glad i am here!

Julie said...

Perfect shot! I just love your pictures, deary!!

Hope you have a wonderful mother's day!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

This is so funny! I love the look on his face!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails