Monday, February 1, 2010

A Handmade Bebe For My Sweet Baby

Pink and White Encore Baby Blanket
All of the beautiful snow we recently received has given me the chance to finish baby Ella's blanket, or {Bebe} as she calls it. :)

Just feeling the crisp cold air outside and seeing the shimmering snow glistening through my windows seemed to put me in the knitting mood! Hehe...

The pattern for Ella's Bebe was designed by JoAnne Turcotte for Plymouth Yarn Company. I used the suggested Encore Worsted yarn in pink and white. This blanket has a beautiful texture to it! It's {SUPER} cuddly and the absolute perfect size for a baby or toddler.

So... the {Bebe} is finally finished, and baby Ella loves it! She takes it with her where ever she goes. How stinkin' {sweet} is that? I love it! She really knows how to make her mama feel loved.

And... after completely Ella's {Bebe} I immediately received 3 {Bebe} orders! Yes, 3! Can you guess who they're from? I'll give you a hint. My other three kiddo's! Humm... I sure do have my work cut out for me. :)

Wish me luck!
The Encore 8 Hour Baby Blanket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails