Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July and Ethan's Birthday Invitations

Happy Fourth of July to everyone! :) It was a wonderful, wonderful weekend for us as I hope it was for you. We had so... many fun activities planned for the family! We camped at the lake, road the boat and jet ski, went bowling, out to eat and celebrated my "littlest" man, Ethan's birthday. Whew... that's a bunch of stuff, but it was GREAT! I wouldn't miss it for the world.


Since Ethan's birthday is July 5th, we always have his birthday party the week after July 4th. No one would come if we had it July 4th weekend. :( So... this year Ethan is having his party at Frankie's Fun Park! Yipee... Fun stuff for the kiddos. Since they always have such a "blast" at Frankie's, I decided to use the rocket stamp from Stampin' Up's Pun Fun set for his invitations. I tried to keep the design as simple as possible (no glitter) and as "manlike" as I could. Gotta keep Daddy happy! Hehe...
Hope his party is a success! I'll post pictures next weekend.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Jenn :)

Rocket colored with Blender Pen on Shimmering White Card Stock! Gives it a little shimmer/outer space feeling.

Stars from Just Jawing on outside of envelope.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails