Friday, November 28, 2008

Baby Ella Hope's New Hat


Look what I found for baby Ella Hope at a Christmas Craft Fair! I've been working, well working and shopping some today. I'll be doing some of the same tomorrow and Sunday. :-) Yipee... Who doesn't love shoppin'? Anyway, I found these adorable hats made from vintage fabrics and big beautiful flowers. These darn things are cute on the shelf, but oh so... much cuter on a "little" noggin! After trying a couple on Ella, and finding out that she would actually leave them on her head, I had to have one. :-) Not only did I want one in a BAD way, but everyone that passed by and saw Ella with it on, wanted one as well! Baby Ella made the perfect little model today for these adorable hats. She was all giggles and smiles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails